Areas of Expertise
- Office and project management
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of employees
- Tradeshow, event, conference, and meeting management
- Customer acquisition
- Supplier and vendor negotiations
- Certificate in Human Resources Management, University of North Carolina
- B.S. in Hotel and Tourism Business Administration & Marketing, College for Tourism and Leisure Industry, Austria
Sonja joined MI in September 2020. She is responsible for operations and helps to ensure successful customer engagement. She ensures that customers receive outstanding service to achieve their business goals.
Sonja worked in a variety of management positions in hotels and tourism organizations, and as an office management professional for various companies at their international headquarters. She has a diploma in Hotel and Tourism Business Administration & Marketing from the College for Tourism and Leisure Industry in Austria, and she earned her certificate in Human Resources Management from the University of North Carolina.
Sonja is a native German speaker.
Born and raised in Graz, Austria
Lived and worked in 5 countries
Enjoys weekend day trips
Artist: Gustav Klimt
Destination: French or Italian Riviera
Museum: Belvedere Museum in Vienna, Austria
Drink: The Hugo Spritz
Book: Aus dem Leben des Hödlmosers, Reinhard P. Gruber