Areas of Expertise
- Tax preparation
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Quickbooks Certified proadvisor
- North Carolina Notary Public
- State sales tax nerd
- B.A., Communication Studies, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- A.S., Accounting (in process), Central Piedmont Community College
- Unfinished M.A., Professional Communication, Clemson University (discontinued in good standing)
Amy started at MI in 2016. She has been a notary since 2017, and performs bookkeeping for all MI clients from payables to tax preparation.
Auditing is a favorite of Amy’s, as she loves the challenge of finding the source of problems. She loves numbers, reconciling, and the satisfaction of presenting a client with a perfect set of books.
Amy is QuickBooks certified, has an “Accounting and Finance Certificate Specialization in Tax” from CPCC, and is currently enrolled at CPCC working towards her Associate Degree in Accounting.
Has 4 guinea pigs
Has lived in 5 U.S. cities
Likes to crochet and cross-stitch
Street Food: Fajitas
Book: Le Petit Prince
Band: Def Leppard