Amy BalloweSenior Client Accountant
Areas of Expertise
- Tax preparation
- Cash flow forecasting
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Quickbooks & QBO Certified proadvisor
- North Carolina Notary Public
- State sales tax nerd
- A.S., Accounting, Central Piedmont Community College
- Unfinished M.A., Professional Communication, Clemson University (discontinued in good standing)
- B.A., Communication Studies, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Amy started at MI in 2016. She has been a notary since 2017, and performs full-charge bookkeeping for MI clients from payables to tax preparation. In 2020, Amy was promoted to Senior Accountant, and then in 2022 to Senior Client Accountant.
Auditing is a favorite of Amy’s, as she loves the challenge of finding the source of problems. She loves numbers, reconciling, and the satisfaction of presenting a client with a perfect set of books.
Amy received her Associate Degree in Accounting from CPCC and has a QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification.
Has 3 guinea pigs
Has lived in 5 U.S. cities
Likes to crochet and cross-stitch
Street Food: Fajitas
Book: Le Petit Prince
Band: Def Leppard