- July 30, 2021
- Posted by: Management inSites
- Category: Jobs
Reports to the Service Manager of BACCI AMERICA
Core & Technical Responsibilities
- Installation and commissioning of new CNC machines at customer’s factories; training on programming for customer’s operators and programmers
- Technical interventions at customer locations to fix the machines, to re-calibrate the machines, to replace machine’s parts
- Online Remote Service and/or Phone Calls for troubleshooting
Detailed Additional Responsibilities
- Plans for the installation of machinery
- Maintains accurate records and documents; processes paperwork on a timely basis and with close attention to detail; documents important aspects of decisions and actions
- Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of spare parts in stock
- Establishes and maintains meaningful reporting information, including statistics, to help monitor and improve the management of parts inventory
- Establishes and maintains meaningful reporting information, including statistics, to help monitor and improve the management of consumable inventory
- Evaluates the condition of returned parts, inquiring as needed as to the warranty status of these parts and making judgment on the validity of warranty claims
- Provides solutions to the physical storage of parts
- Provides solutions to the physical storage of machinery
- Assists plans for machinery and spare parts receiving and shipping
- Assists with inventory/packing/shipping requirements when in the office
- The position requires approximately 50% travel, and sometimes more
- Advanced Knowledge of Computers – (Windows Based)
- Good/Advanced Knowledge of Mechanical (Mechanical Assemblies) and Electrical Systems (ability to read electric and pneumatic diagrams) finalized to trouble shooting and parts replacements.
- Good/Advanced knowledge of CNC machines tools (Numerical Controls Systems like OSAI and FANUC)
- Basic Knowledge of CAD drawing softwares (AUTOCAD)
- Basic Knowledge of CAD/CAM Programming Systems (ALPHACAM, MASTERCAM, UNIGRAPHICS,..)
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills
- Strong work ethic with an exceptional ability to learn & a desire to continuously improve.
- Have high analytical skills, able to problem solve in technically demanding environments.
- Must be able to provide expert customer service to a variety of customer types and communicate effectively in diverse work environments.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com