- January 19, 2022
- Posted by: Management inSites
- Categories: industrial, Jobs, sales
Sales Executive - Process Equipment - Pharma Sector
- 5+ years’ experience selling capital equipment with demonstrable experience of selling to pharmaceuticals manufacturers.
- Skilled at conducting technical / engineering-based discussions (engineering qualifications are not necessary but a level of comfort working with technical information is a must)
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent user of standard software systems and video conferencing tools (Microsoft Office, CRM, Trello, Slack, Zoom and similar.)
About the Job:
MasterMover designs and manufactures a range of specialist machines & robots used by pharmaceutical companies to make their manufacturing processes safer and more efficient.
You will be tasked with growing our revenue from this sector through strengthening relationships with our existing customers and seeking out new business opportunities across the whole of North America.
Working predominantly from our base in Charlotte, NC, you will evaluate customer projects and prepare technical and commercial bids that meet the customer requirements.
You will also manage our sector-specific reseller network and identify and grow new resale relationships.
The role is suitable for hybrid working, but candidates should be able to work at least one day per week in our Charlotte office on Arrowridge Blvd.
Approximately 30% travel
- Handle all inbound inquiries from initial contact through close of sale.
- Deliver all pre-sales support including: conducting technical evaluations, identifying the best solution, and delivering product demonstrations and/or compiling machine information packages that compel the customer to buy.
- Prospect for new opportunities in the sector
- Review and respond to RFQ and tender requests with high quality, competitive proposals.
- Support and manage dealers
- Identify and recruit new dealers
- Work with the marketing team to maximize opportunities in the sector.
- Effective management of the sales pipeline and providing accurate forecasting in a CRM system
- $80,000 base salary with uncapped commission.
- 20 days’ vacation + 8 federal holidays (increasing with service)
- Friday afternoons off (finish at 2:00pm)
- Medical & dental insurance for you and your family (up to $1000 per month employer contribution)
- 401K scheme (4% of base salary employer contribution)
- Learning & development opportunities
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
MasterMover is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.