- April 12, 2021
- Posted by: Management inSites
- Categories: accounting, Jobs, management
Management inSites is currently overseeing hiring for one of our clients, FITT USA:
FITT USA, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of FITT S.p.A., a $260m hose manufacture located in Vicenza, Italy. This new business, located in Mooresville, NC, has been established to introduce unique, high-value products to the U.S. market and establish a foundation for future growth. The company is small, but already has established business relationships with many large U.S. retailers and is poised for exponential growth over the next several years.
Job Title: Office Manager
Overview: This position is responsible for overseeing all office functions including the order to cash cycle for all customers, logistics, inventory management and control, supplier management, customer relationship management (CRM), forecasting, and being the liaison with FITT Italy accounting. Additionally, this position manages all administrative tasks with the sales rep organizations and coordinates the work flow within the office to insure smooth, accurate, and timely execution of all processes.
Reports to: General Manager
1. Supervise all office personnel.
2. Supervise all office processes and workflow management to insure accurate and timely processing in accordance with customer requirements.
3. Oversee system maintenance on QuickBooks Online, and transaction platforms such as CommerceHub and SPS Commerce.
4. Oversee continued EDI maintenance and new customer implementation. Set processes for order control and integration to warehouses.
5. Prepare and manage budgets and forecasts.
6. Manage relationships with 3PL’s, outsourced services, and all other Suppliers.
7. Primary contact with Sales Rep organizations regarding shows, advertising, commissions.
8. Oversee new customer and new item onboarding process.
9. Inventory management and control.
10. Product Management for U.S. interface – manage add/deletes and item management in QuickBooks Online including part numbers, descriptions, pricing, etc.
11. Coordinate customer show preparations with Reps and FITT organization.
12. Manage office services such as cleaning, security, and maintenance, and order office supplies when needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 5+ Experience with consumer product companies supplying products to major retailers.
3. 3+ years of experience supervising personnel in the customer service, accounting, or other transactional processing areas.
1. Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Net-Suite, or other equivalent ERP systems.
2. Ability to interpret and write reports as needed.
3. Quickly analyze and synthesize data from several systems.
4. Ability to aggregate and interpret information and present to Senior management.
5. Working knowledge and understanding basic accounting principles.
6. Knowledge of EDI and SPS Commerce or other electronic interface platforms.
7. Excellent computer skills for email correspondence, data entry, and web inquiries.
8. Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
9. Excellent communication skills in person, electronically, and by phone.
10. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
11. Detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
The ideal candidate should be an energetic, self-starter with excellent interpersonal, computer, and organizational skills. This person should be flexible, able to multitask, and have extensive experience working with and supervising employees. Additionally, this person should be creative and adept at problem-solving in order to maintain a smooth, accurate, and timely workflow. The position is full-time and will be in the office in Mooresville, NC.
Base Salary $60 – $80k commensurate with experience and proven performance
15% Bonus based on agreed to KPI’s
Send cover letter, resume, and at least 2 professional references to email@example.com.