- January 24, 2023
- Posted by: Melissa Ratliff
- Categories: Affiliate Careers, Jobs
Office Administrator & Order Processing Specialist
Does the idea of working with a small, growing company excite you? Do you thrive in an environment where you get a chance to do a little bit of everything? Are you attentive to the details and pride yourself on getting orders to customers right? Then FITT USA is looking for you!
FITT USA, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of FITT S.p.A., a $260m hose manufacturer located in Vicenza, Italy. Since 2020, FITT USA has been in Mooresville, NC and was established to introduce unique, high-value products to the U.S. market and establish a foundation for future growth. In the U.S., the company is small (<10 employees), but already has established business relationships with many large U.S. retailers and is poised for exponential growth over the next several years.
Websites: https://www.fitt-usa.com and https://www.fitt.com
Location: 136 Corporate Park Dr., Suite I, Mooresville, NC 28117
Job Title: Office Administrator & Order Processing Specialist
This position is dually responsible for office administration activities as well as order processing. They will answer incoming calls; manage accurate and timely data input in QuickBooks (with a transition to SAP by the end of the year), customer portals, and SPS Commerce; assist in basic accounting functions such as AR/AP; and assist with purchasing and liaison with suppliers. Daily duties will include general office administration tasks, customer service functions, and order processing functions from entry to cash collection for multiple customers. This position is required to perform at a professional level of customer service.
- Answer incoming phone calls to the main FITT USA line.
- Manage Customer Care line.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, mailing, light cleaning, and overall office organization.
- Place orders with suppliers and manage purchase orders.
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and vendor information in Quickbooks Online (SAP by the end of the year), any manual Excel tracking sheets, and in the company’s online filing system.
- Perform additional general clerical duties.
- Ensure vendor compliance for entire order processing process for assigned customers.
- Receive and process orders, including but not limited to invoice creation both manually and through EDI (SPS Commerce or customer’s portal).
- Schedule and review shipments through customer portals (if required).
- Communicate effectively with FITT’s 3PL to ensure timely shipment of orders.
- Create and send ASNs (Advanced Shipment Notices) through SPS Commerce, email, or customer’s portal as required.
- Submit invoices for payment both manually and through EDI (SPS Commerce or customer’s portal).
- Create and submit tickets in any customer portals or via email for any order issues for assigned customers.
- Follow-up on AR, including but not limited to submitting PODs (Proof of Delivery), reinvoicing, etc.
- Customer support, including but not limited to checking product availbility, tracking shipments, working with the 3PLs, answering the phone and emails, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business Major preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience processing orders with large retail customers such as THD, Lowe’s, Walmart, or others.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online; knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Working knowledge and understanding of General Accepted Accounting Procedures and Practices.
- Ability to quickly analyze and synthesize data from several systems.
- Knowledge of EDI and SPS Commerce or other electronic interface platforms is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills for email correspondence, data entry, and web inquiries.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills in person, electronically, and by phone.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, is self-motivated, and has the ability to work independently.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with excellent telephone, computer, and organizational skills. They will have experience working with large retailers in processing orders and prides themselves in their attention to detail. The person should be flexible, able to multitask, and enjoy working with people, particularly over the phone. The position is full-time and will be in person in the office in Mooresville.
- Base salary $50,000 – $60,000
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health Care – taxable stipend provided