- July 13, 2021
- Posted by: Lauren Spagnoletti
- Category: Jobs
Management inSites (MI) is an international management consulting company, specializing in assisting foreign companies start their U.S. subsidiaries through our International Business Incubator (IBI). Clients use a variety of back-office operational support, bookkeeping, marketing, and management services to successfully enter the U.S. market. Our clients produce a range of commercial and consumer goods and operate in multiple industries.
MI also provides construction project oversight through our Owner’s Representative Services to ensure the facilities our clients build in the U.S. conform to U.S. standards while meeting the clients’ specific requirements. We ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality expectations.
The Logistics Lead will report to the CEO.
Logistics Lead Position Summary:
The Logistics Lead will support multiple lines of business. As such, the position requires acute attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at the same time. Day to day activities could vary drastically depending on the client and special projects at hand. We require a solutions-driven individual who can work with limited supervision.
- Manage warehouse setup for clients.
- Serve as the point-person (Account Manager) for specific client accounts, ensuring timely responses and solutions for client issues, and managing all aspects of the client’s relationship with MI.
- Stay in constant communication with all members of the team as necessary for client needs including communications regarding: logistics, AP/AR, vendors, client’s customers, and keeping the MI management team apprised of any pertinent information.
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders.
- Analyze performance indicators of the project team to propose any improvement or other actions, as needed.
- Create an efficient and effective organization of resources assigned to special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical and Soft Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics and order processing preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel, and experience with Google Workspace, particularly Gmail and Shared Drives a plus.
- Knowledge of EDI and SPS Commerce or other electronic interface platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred.
- Ability to multitask across several clients with varying needs and levels of complexity.
- Proven leadership skills in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Superb problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally interact with all members of the team from owner to field staff, with clients, and with partners and vendors.
- Ability to manage economic and human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
- This is a full-time position working out of our Spartanburg, SC office/warehouse. Travel may be required.
- Pay: $40,000 – $60,000 per year depending on experience.
- Benefits include: 401(k) and 401(k) matching; health, dental, and vision Insurance; optional LTD insurance; and paid time off (PTO).
Send cover letter, resume, and at least 2 professional references to email@example.com.