- April 12, 2021
- Posted by: Management inSites
- Categories: accounting, Jobs
Key Account Specialist
FITT USA, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of FITT S.p.A., a $260m hose manufacture located in Vicenza, Italy. This new business, located in Mooresville, NC, has been established to introduce unique, high-value products to the U.S. market and establish a foundation for future growth. The company is small, but already has established business relationships with many large U.S. retailers and is poised for exponential growth over the next several years.
Job Title: Key Account Specialist
Overview: This position is responsible for total order management from entry to cash collection for multiple customers, but is currently focused on The Home Depot (THD). Responsibilities include EDI maintenance, insuring accurate order processing from receipt to shipment and invoicing, transportation planning, and insuring compliance with all customer procedures, policies, and protocols.
1. Main contact for all activities through THD Supplier Hub.
2. Manage entire EDI order placement process for THD and other EDI accounts.
3. Schedule all shipments through THD Transportation Management System (TMS).
4. Enter all pertinent information in THD Item Data Management (IDM) for products.
5. Submit and record information for the on-boarding process of new items.
6. Identify and resolve errors received from THD and SPS Commerce (interface portal).
7. Participate in THD IPR (THD Replenishment Team) meetings.
8. Main contact for all in-house THD activities regarding order execution
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business major or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 3+ year of experience with order management with large retail customers such as THD, Lowe’s, Walmart, or others.
1. Basic knowledge in QuickBooks Online, Net-Suite, or other equivalent ERP systems.
2. Quickly analyze and synthesize data from several systems.
3. Ability to aggregate and interpret information and present to management.
4. Working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles.
5. Knowledge of EDI and SPS Commerce or other electronic interface platforms.
6. Excellent computer skills for email correspondence, data entry, and web inquiries.
7. Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
8. Excellent communication skills in person, electronically, and by phone.
9. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
10. Detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
The ideal candidate has experience working with large retailers in processing orders, and has an excellent understanding of EDI technology and the related systems. This person should be flexible, able to multitask, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently. The position is full-time and will be in the office in Mooresville, NC.
Base salary $45,000 – $65,000
Send cover letter, resume, and at least 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.