- January 19, 2022
- Posted by: Management inSites
- Categories: industrial, Jobs, sales
Inside Sales Executive - Spanish Speaking
- 3+ years sales experience ideally selling into an industrial customer base.
- Confident / comfortable collating technical information from prospective customers (engineering qualifications are not necessary but a level of comfort working with technical information is a must. Full training will be provided.)
- Fluent in English and Spanish with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent user of standard software systems and video conferencing tools (MS Office, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom or similar)
About the Job:
MasterMover designs and manufactures machines and robots that push and pull heavy things around. Our machines can be found moving everything from dumpsters to rockets and we’re fortunate to have built a customer base that reads like a who’s who of the world’s biggest companies. For the businesses that use them, our machines help keep their staff safe and ensure that productivity and efficiency is maximized.
This is a desk-based sales role. Candidates should be able to work from our Charlotte office on Arrowridge Blvd.
In the role of Inside Sales Executive you will be the front line of contact for both our existing and prospective customers. You will handle all inbound inquiries (phone / email / web inquiry) to evaluate what the customer needs and decide on how best to serve them. In addition, you’ll manage your own pipeline of sales projects and work directly with the Sales Manager to manage opportunities and close sales with customers and dealers in Mexico.
There are three core tasks:
- With a focus on speed of response, you will need to respond to all inbound inquiries by doing the following: 1) collecting basic technical information on the customer’s requirements before handing over to the sales / service teams as required. 2) Provide budgetary costs and supporting product information (brochures etc.)
- Manage your own sales pipeline of projects selling our compact range of products to customers across North America.
- Working with the Sales Manager, you will handle all our sales opportunities in Mexico.
In addition, you will need to use the CRM system (HubSpot) effectively to manage the sales pipeline and ensure that revenue and communication objectives are met.
- $50,000 base salary with uncapped commission
- 20 days’ vacation + 8 federal holidays (increasing with service)
- Friday afternoons off (finish at 2pm)
- Medical & dental insurance for you and your family (up to $1000 per month employer contribution)
- 401k scheme (4% of base salary employer contribution)
- Learning & development opportunities
No matter who you are – you are welcomed at MasterMover
MasterMover is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger. Here, we know the value of bringing together diverse ideas. We embrace a culture that is accepting and understanding. And we work to include individuals that fit with that culture. It’s a culture that reflects our global market, widens our business opportunities, attracts the best talent, and breathes life into the best teamwork.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.