- April 30, 2021
- Posted by: Lauren Spagnoletti
- Categories: construction, Jobs, management
Construction Project Manager
Aleandri Spa is a leading company in the development of road, rail, port, and airport infrastructure, They have a long history in pre-cast construction and commercial projects. They are located in the industrial area of Bari in Southern Italy.
In January of 2018, Aleandri expanded to the U.S. with the establishment of its subsidiary, Aleandri Group. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, Aleandri Group is well positioned to take advantage of the boom in infrastructure and commercial growth in the southeast of the United States.
By offering its superior construction capabilities, Aleandri Group can work with U.S. companies to connect people and places and advance communities.
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
The Project Manager, reporting to the COO, will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project life cycle, from preconstruction to final completion of projects -including safety, client satisfaction, budget, schedule, and quality control.
- Manage the pre-construction processes, including assisting with development of estimates, budgets, obtaining permits, coordinating the design team and the requirements from local authorities.
- Review project plans, specifications, and comments on the design, scheduling, value engineering measures and potential construction issues.
- Procure all project materials, labor, equipment, and subcontracts.
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications and vendor invoices. Track and evaluate subcontractor change management. Resolve major disputes.
- Monitor budgets, schedules, cost reports and job progress, and review with the project team on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for project billings, developing Schedule of Values, and generating monthly payment applications.
- Develop overall CPM Schedule and detailed resource planning.
- Facilitate subcontractor and owner coordination/progress meeting, and document meeting minutes.
- Manage execution of contracts, bonds, insurance certificates, contract compliance, and warranties.
- Monitor the submittal, shop drawing, and purchase order process to ensure accurate and timely delivery of equipment and materials.
- Manage substantial completion, punchlists, and final completion.
- Provide owner training to the end user and turn over contract close-out deliverables.
- Monitor the progress of assigned projects, including the daily activities and the responsible parties assigned to specific tasks.
- Maintain updated project completion estimates. Anticipate any need for realignment or contract revision and communicate that in a timely fashion through the appropriate channels.
- Responsible for client and professional relations and the constant updating of all involved parties on the project(s) status, including but not limited to overall progress, critical issues in performance and on improvement actions.
- Analyze performance indicators of the project team to propose any improvement or other actions, as needed.
- Create an efficient and effective organization of human resources assigned to the projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical and Soft Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in carrying out project management activities in companies operating in the construction sector. Specific experience in commercial, industrial, or civil construction preferred.
- Computer-based CPM Scheduling Programs
- Construction Management Software
- Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Superb problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills with all members of the team from owner to field staff
- Ability to manage economic and human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other relevant degree
- Professional Engineering Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP or other Project Management Certification(s)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States will be required
- Full-time position
- Pay: $60,000 – $90,000 per year
- 401(k) and 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
Send cover letter, resume, and at least 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org